Publisher Access in Portal Courses
|NOTE: WileyPLUS now available in Portal courses.|
The integration of WileyPlus into the U of T Learning Portal provides direct single sign-on access to WileyPlus online content directly from a Portal course.
In order to use the integration instructors must receive a Product ID first. There are three different options to obtain a Product ID:
- Request a Product ID via the WileyPlus Course Catalogue
- Contact a Wiley representative the department or instructor has been in communication with
- Email Stephanie Paddey at email@example.com
To enable WileyPlus in Your Portal course:
- In the Control Panel expand Customization and select Tool Availability
- Scroll down to WileyPlus and check the checkbox under Available
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page
- WileyPlus will appear in the menu list in Course Tools in the Control Panel
Training and Suppport Resources are available on the WileyPLUS website.
Wiley has developed a Blackboard Integration brouchure with suggestions on the tools and resources in your Portal course that can be used in combination with WileyPLUS to increase student preparedness, student motivation and enhance critical thinking.
See the Integration in Action (video 2:24 mins)
Email Questions about WIleyPLUS to Stephanie Paddey at firstname.lastname@example.org