|ALERT*: The Portal will unavailable for scheduled maintenance from April 29 at 10:00 PM until May 1 at 10:00 PM in order to perform a version upgrade. Details of the new version are posted on our What's New page.
Please check System Status for service updates.
On this page:
Tips for Instructors: Back Up the Grade Center | Access Your Course
EdTech Bytes: Share Your Organization | Lecture Capture | Workshops
Tips for Instructors
Teaching this Winter term?
Backing up the Grade Center frequently throughout the semester ensures that student records are complete and secure.
See Download Information from Grade Center
Teaching in the Spring or Summer terms?
Find out how to Access Your Course
Share Your Organization:
Learn how to enable self-enrollment in your Portal Organization, and how to provide the direct self-enrollment link to participants.
See Share Your Organization
TechSmith Relay 5 is now available! Uploads are no longer restricted to the UofT network. Learn how to record your computer screen and accompanying audio.
See Lecture Capture
Portal Training, April 20, 1 - 3 PM
Getting Started: Building your Portal Course [Register Now]
This session will cover the following:
- Understanding the lifecycle of a U of T Blackboard course
- Organizing and managing a Blackboard course
- Managing enrolments, posting files,
- Using the Discussion Board
- Sending announcements and emails through Blackboard
- Exploring additional features such as Export & Archive and the Grade Center