On this page:
Tips for Instructors: Access Your Course
EdTech Bytes: Share Your Organization | Lecture Capture | Workshops
Tips for Instructors
Teaching in the Spring or Summer terms?
Find out how to Access Your Course. If you cannot see your course, please contact your department.
Looking to restore information from a course you previously taught? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share Your Organization:
Learn how to enable self-enrollment in your Portal Organization, and how to provide the direct self-enrollment link to participants.
See Share Your Organization
TechSmith Relay 5 is now available! Uploads are no longer restricted to the UofT network. Learn how to record your computer screen and accompanying audio.
See Lecture Capture
Portal Training, June 2, 1 - 3 PM
Getting Started: Building your Portal Course [Register Now]
This session will cover the following:
- Understanding the lifecycle of a U of T Blackboard course
- Organizing and managing a Blackboard course
- Managing enrolments, posting files,
- Using the Discussion Board
- Sending announcements and emails through Blackboard
- Exploring additional features such as Export & Archive and the Grade Center